Wavecontrol, founded in 1997, is an engineering company specialising in electromagnetic field measurements in the areas of radio frequency safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Radio frequency safety concerns the assessment and monitoring of people’s exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Electromagnetic compatibility concerns “electromagnetic co-existence” of electronic devices, which must not create interference that might be detrimental to the proper functioning of other devices and which must have a certain degree of immunity so that they will not be adversely affected by any electromagnetic fields in their surroundings.
New EMF meter: Analisi dello Spettro e misure a Banda Larga
The new version of the popular SMP has been developed to meet the demanding customer requirements in the RF safety measurements domain. Its versatility makes it the perfect measurement tool in most cases for many different industries: railway, power, manufacturing, chemical, medical, defense, telecommunications, RFID and EAS, etc.
The main innovations of SMP2 are as follows:
- Unparalleled combination in a single equipment of Spectrum Analysis at low frequencies (Fast Fourier Transform and Shaped Time Domain techniques) and Broadband measurements.
- Colour and high-resolution screen (4.3″ TFT).
- An intuitive user interface designed to allow reliable, fast and easy RF safety measurements.
- Fiber optics I/O to remotely control the SMP2 unit from a distance of more than 10 meters (convenient for Laboratories).
- Extended storage capacity (4GB) to record up to million measurements.
- Long-life battery allows continuous measurement over at least a full working day (>14 hours).